AVIOSYS IP-9258SP IP Remote Power Controller Switch (4-Ports)με μεταφορικά Παραλαβή από το κατάστημα για 0,00 €
IP POWER 9258S is a web controller which can be easily used in the industry field. With the remote network control technology, user can control or query the power supply of equipment.
User can do this in any computer connected to the internet or local area network, there is no special program needed,also there is no need to open the external case of the computer. Try to imagine that while traveling in a foreign country, you can control the power supply of your electric equipments, such as a computer, a server, a router, an entrance guard or security/surveillance system directly or use a time schedule comes with the IP POWER.
- Embedded HTTP web browser interface, the Remote control without special software.
- Support IPhone and Android smart mobile Internet operate.
- Simple remote network control design CNT (Cross network Technology) features: port router without going through a complex set to control.
- Support Serial RS-232 communications and Telnet controls and displays real-time status of each 9258.
- Provide IP server service on the Internet easy to search by name. Do not need to remember complicated IP position.
- Secure Password Authentication, easy installation operation and can be upgraded online.
- The independent LED lights display the status of each switch.
- design safety high pressure without leakage, non-flammable material
- Schedules control switch.
- Provide LAN security shutdown windows PC.
- Provide wake-on-lan function.
- Support NTP function - to set the time synchronized with the network.
- Default personalization: Set each output to maintain the preset value specified default state after reboot.
- The personal web page: via Web development tool easy and simple to modify their own web page background patterns and text
- To provide software development tools: Provide SDK (VB and VC) self-developed software and related application level.
- Auto-Ping: Ping to control the external device IP switch (optional)